rakuyou

Oolong's Art & Design

10RI

I finally finished it. Remember last year in October? Yeah. Well, I decided that I don’t need a bunch of complicated things to collage into it and that I should try to stick to a concept instead of adding so many concepts. I’ve been learning quite a lot in my design classes. It’s ineffective if it can’t express its function and how true it is. I changed it from the original by blacking out the left side because I hated my handwriting that I had there and instead used stamps to put in that text. Then I added the seagull at the top left corner.

I’m pretty satisfied with this. It is a bit empty for my liking/style, but I should try to pay more attention to the “less is more” advice.
Media: Acrylics, Sharpie, white-out pen
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Information

This entry was posted on December 17, 2009 by in Finished, Painting, Toshika.

ARCHIVE

CONTENT

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted and cannot be reproduced without prior written permission from the owner.
%d bloggers like this: